Families getting together, spending quality time with one another, learning science through nature.
- A leading professional in an area of science or nature will guide a hands-on workshop.
- All types of students are invited, so expect to meet someone your age! From 5 - 65 years old!
- Few hours of hands on learning, where you spend more time having fun and exploring together as a family.
- Fly Fishing
- Nature Photography
- Amphibians and the Environment
- Science Fair Projects For the Whole Family.
- Backyard Naturalist
- Mother daughter science.
- Family Camping.
- And More!
To elaborate lessons and concepts, host teachers have hand-picked leading naturalists, artists and scientists to engage students and have fun!