Families getting together, spending quality time with one another, learning science through nature.
-PLC Staff and volunteers lead multiple station activities for hands on learning.
- A leading professional in an area of science or nature will guide one of the stations and help answer questions.
- All types and ages of students are invited, so expect to meet someone your age! From 5 - 65 years old!
- You will enjoy a few hours of hands on learning and spend time having fun and exploring together as a family.
- Color & Light
- Animals and their Habitats
- Sound & Movement
- Gardening & Food
- How to Be a Backyard Naturalist
- Survival Skills
- And More!
To help elaborate on lessons and concepts, host teachers have hand-picked leading naturalists, artists and scientists to engage students and have fun.