F.I.S.H. Families Investigating Science at Home Workshops
Spend the Morning with Family Learning Hands on Science
Free family nature class held the last Saturday of each month at Poudre Learning Center, generally 9:00am-12:00pm
What it’s about:
Families getting together, spending quality time with one another, learning science through nature.
What Workshops are Like:
- A leading professional in an area of science or nature will guide a hands-on workshop.
- All types of students are invited, so expect to meet someone your age! From 5 - 65 years old!
- Few hours of hands on learning, where you spend more time having fun and exploring together as a family.
- Fly Fishing
- Nature Photography
- Amphibians and the Environment
- Science Fair Projects For the Whole Family.
- Backyard Naturalist
- Mother daughter science.
- Family Camping.
- And More!
Leading Teachers & Professionals
To elaborate lessons and concepts, host teachers have hand-picked leading naturalists, artists and scientists to engage students and have fun!